Toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hula

Reaction score
Hi when toning a full head of high lights would you use wella 8/81 or 10/81 to get an ice blonde

What level have you lifted it to?

Ok, so a nice very pale yellow then. Try either 10/6 on it’s own or a mix of 10/6 with 8/81 for a more platinum white using Colour Touch.

Ok, so a nice very pale yellow then. Try either 10/6 on it’s own or a mix of 10/6 with 8/81 for a more platinum white using Colour Touch.
I swear by 10/6+ 8/81 colour touch

How long would you usually leave this on ?
If you want a nice light icy blonde then I'd go with 2parts 10/6 + 1part 8/81 and leave for at least 5 mins, and just check every couple of minutes. I doubt you'd need any more than 15 mins but obviously everyone's hair is different.

If you want a nice light icy blonde then I'd go with 2parts 10/6 + 1part 8/81 and leave for at least 5 mins, and just check every couple of minutes. I doubt you'd need any more than 15 mins but obviously everyone's hair is different.
Great thanks . Yes an icy blonde is what I want

Great thanks . Yes an icy blonde is what I want
Ordered 10/6 and 8/81. Have been sent 10/81and 8/81. Do you gave any experience with the color these would take to ?

Ordered 10/6 and 8/81. Have been sent 10/81and 8/81. Do you gave any experience with the color these would take to ?
It will still be very cool, but it you're missing violet. So if there's any yellow left in the hair you run the risk of having a slight minty hue to your silver.

It will still be very cool, but it you're missing violet. So if there's any yellow left in the hair you run the risk of having a slight minty hue to your silver.
Thanks again. I have re orded the 10/6 . Will wait till it turns up

Latest posts

Back