Tornado

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
Have you all seen the news today? There has been a tornado in Kensal Rise NW London. Do any of you live near there? Hope no geeks got hurt or got their homes damaged.:Scared:

A tornado? In London?

I know we have one geek who lives in Willesden (LOughrusheen), because I remember that she posted a thread a while ago looking for techs to help out at a Ladies Night at her local school ...I've sent her a PM to check she's ok.

i live 2 miles from there i heard it this morning

Hi Im about a quarter of a mile from where it struck, so am thanking my lucky stars atm. Didnt go out today so havn't really seen or heard anything other than what was on the news. I also know that babynailtech is very close to me has anyone heard from her today?

babe im here i am ok

So what's the damage? Was it a mini-tornado?

some houses will have to be knocked down the fount of peoples houses have come down

Telegraph | News | Six injured as tornado hits London street

hth

we had a tornado here in wales a couple of weeks ago, it was at night and the damage was terrible, peoples sheds had blown away:eek: :Scared: carvans also, and half of houses being ripped away, they reakon that if it had of been in the day they people would have been killed, its really scary, we have really really bad winds here tonight im on my own as fella is working nights and am so scared!! lol:Scared: :Scared:

xxx

dont be scaried u have us geeks

there are strong winds tonite here

There are strong winds here as well and i,m about 1hr away from you;)

:Scared: im worried

Don't worry, I am sure it won't come back and the weather fawcast said the winds will die down for a couple of days. Glad no one got badly hurt.

The wife told me this earlier today/yesterday (after midnight) thought she was on a wind up, but remembered there was a tornado a few monhs back in the south west of england (Edit - was in Birmingham in July).

So tornado's in England, gale to hurricane force winds in Scotland - and the Bush elect declare there is no such things as global warming.......lets all panic now shall we!

My thoughts are with those injured and glad that they are not seriously injured.

Latest posts

Back