Training courses/motivation/inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Hi I've been freelance for the last 7 months although I love it I feel I need to keep motivated and up to date as not part of an artistic team and no other stylist to work off, does anyone know any good courses in London for experiences stylist cutting and colour or shows going on this year, would like to do a Vidal Sassoon course but too expensive

I'm exactly the same and would also like to know what courses are about, especially different colouring techniques x

Hi Russell!
I keep myself motivated by buying DVDs from Behindthechair.com , also this forum is really good for info, another site is Scissorboy . But like i say dvds are great for keeping upto date, its not as expensive as courses also . Hope this helps ;-)

I'm exactly the same and would also like to know what courses are about, especially different colouring techniques x
Hi ive just bought two books from behindthechair.com for colour techniques, they were £95 for the two with delivery , hope this helps :)

Thanks I have the Abc Vidal cut and colour DVD's there good, could you recommend any others that are good , cheers

Thanks I have the Abc Vidal cut and colour DVD's there good, could you recommend any others that are good , cheers
Yes sure , ive got a few of Sam Villa dvds , from behindthechair, they are really good :) . oh and i forgot to mention, ebay sell Toni and Guy ones :) . But if you go onto behindthechair, they have Vidal, Toni and Guy, Sam Villa , you name it ;-)

Behindthechair.com/Shop
Yes sure , ive got a few of Sam Villa dvds , from behindthechair, they are really good :) . oh and i forgot to mention, ebay sell Toni and Guy ones :) . But if you go onto behindthechair, they have Vidal, Toni and Guy, Sam Villa , you name it ;-)

Does anyone know of any websites in the uk you can buy training videos?

Hi I'm about to buy a book from this website and they are based in US, do you have to pay more shipping fees and have to pay duty to receive ?

Yeah I am desperate for new colour techniques I'm also mobile

Latest posts

Back