Transform flat weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ldngirl

Reaction score
Is anyone having quality issues with the flat wefts? Specifically #2

I really don't feel like they are up to the old Mongolian standard.

Thanks

Yep! I’ve had color #8 the colour has faded to a 27 in only 4 weeks and I’ve removed it and washed it myself and the quality feels so dry compared to the Mongolian and I washed both of these at the same time I’m shocked!

I've had one shade #1b and one shade #2 go completely dry and matted.. the blonde shades seem to be okay so far. Im wondering if they're from the same factory as prestige as when transform first introduced the Russian/Mongolian hair they had a separate colour ring with the same shades as prestige that i haven't seen anywhere else such as 2a/3 or 5b/7 ect

I thought the exact same thing but the response I’m getting is the hair is different per donor and some could be pourer, I cannot believe how much the hair has faded in just 4/5 weeks there is no way it should of faded so much I could not believe it when I removed it yesterday! I will stop using them as I couldn’t get a brush through it even my partner said he can see the difference from the Mongolian to the flat Weft & he has no clue about hair!

Yes me :( niaomi has said she will look into it x

Latest posts

Back