Transform weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah jones

Reaction score
Hello , I'm looking to get a transform weft , either the Mongolian mix or the pure Mongolian , has anyone used any of these and how does the mix compare to the pure ? I like how with the mix u get 180g , I'm slightly worried 120g won't be enough for a nice thick look . Thank you :)

Don't like the mix at all. The pure Mongolian is lovely and they do a 180gram superweft too in the pure Mongolian x

Thanks Hun . My hairs quite fine to be honest , I think I may be ok with the 120. How long does it usually last you ? X

I find the Mongolian hair is great no issues and lasts really well, I have also used the Mongolian mix on clients who like hair with more movement and they have been really please and the hair also lasts really well. I had one client and we used the Mongolian hair for 9 months and it was still good on final removal x

Thanks for your advise . I've purchased the 120g of Mongolian and it feels amazing , just don't think it's going to be enough for a full head ( weft ) x

Naomi put a post up today there's a Russian Mongolian weft out now too

Latest posts

Back