Treatment room rentals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colgs

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to get some advice on renting out a treatment room

What times do people have their rooms open is it the working hours of the salon or do you allow any time access.
Do you allow them to leave their own products in the room.
How long do you have the agreement for is it looked at monthly or quarterly or yearly.
Do you charge by the day or an hourly rate
Do you take a percentage of the clients as well or just the room rate charged
Many thanks
Colgs

I rent a room in a hair salon, I tend to stick to the opening hours of the hair salon, but I have a key so can go in earlier or leave later, I leave all my stuff in the room, I’m contracted to 4 days a week at £20 a day, (small village) if I want to work an extra day I can at the day rate. I’m on a rolling contract and my notice period is 2 months from both sides,

I rent a room in a hair salon, I tend to stick to the opening hours of the hair salon, but I have a key so can go in earlier or leave later, I leave all my stuff in the room, I’m contracted to 4 days a week at £20 a day, (small village) if I want to work an extra day I can at the day rate. I’m on a rolling contract and my notice period is 2 months from both sides,
That’s great thanks for the information

Latest posts

Back