Treatments to compliment massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknfluffy

Reaction score
I qualified I.T.E.C A&p and body massage in 2002. recently trained as beauty therapist as planned to go mobile but wanted to offer more than just massage. Problem is, I really dont enjoy a lot of the beauty treatments, i prefer the natural approach.
Do you geeks think I could just offer waxing, facials & mani / pedi alongside my massage treatments? And put a BIG focus on the natural beauty & well-being ?? Or, does anyone have any ideas as to what else I could add, bare in mind though that funds are running very low for training at set up!!
Been up & running 3 weeks, had 2 massage clients, both been back each week since, and 1 facial customer, who said it was best ever purely cos of my massage, and has re-booked for next week!! I know my real talent & passion is massage, I just dont think I could make a living from that alone! wishing I had not bothered with beauty training & gone down holistic route, but we all make mistakes right?? :grr:

Latest posts

Back