Treatments whilst doing a lash lift!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelz29

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Was wondering what treatments you offer as an extra whilst doing a lash lift?? Do you offer anything with the treatment or as an extra??

Ive started doing a lil hand & arm massage while the first lotions are on. I always felt like a wally waiting around before so im happy now lol.

xx

I think it's a really nice idea to do treatments during development time but I always find I can get so much done in those minutes - getting back to client texts, sending reminders, filling out cards, filing etc. It's like those minutes are magic!

Im mobile & quite rural so no phone reception when Im at most clients (dont like to ask for the wifi password either haha)

I found I was just standing around their kitchens/living rooms feeling really arkward while they developed! & the 8-14 minutes always felt so loooong! The massages have gone down quite well & only costs a squirt of lotion so its a bit of a win-win :)
Xx

Like I said it's lovely. Yes would be weird to stand doing nothing in a clients house and would be rude to ask for the wifi password.
If I worked mobile I think I'd do the same.

I always worry they have cctv & watch me xx

Latest posts

Back