Trendy Nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi for weeks and weeks iv been wanting to try out these trendy nail wraps i finally picked some up today at the wholesale . They are not exactly cheap cheap to buy and wanted to know what people charge for a full set of these.

I know for sure my clients who do try them out will be all of the clients who have enhancements on so how expensive is it going to be for them??

Any rough ideas of RRP

Thankss

ive tryed Pming you kayleigh but it says you Pm box it full x

I charge intro £10 and £15 their after don't know about others

Hi misgiggles ive just deleted my 79 plus messages lol i have just recieved your PM thanks , il get back to you.
Thanks for the price idea im just trying to wrack my brains of any offers i could , cos most of my clients with enhancements on will be paying 28 a month ..suppose its not too bad tho for fab designed nails ;-)

Hi misgiggles ive just deleted my 79 plus messages lol i have just recieved your PM thanks , il get back to you.
Thanks for the price idea im just trying to wrack my brains of any offers i could , cos most of my clients with enhancements on will be paying 28 a month ..suppose its not too bad tho for fab designed nails ;-)

Hhahah i kinda gathered when the pm went through x

Latest posts

Back