Trying to find BETHAN - Beauty Therapist from Bridgend!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baselrod

Reaction score
I am trying to trace Bethan, she is a fantastic beauty therapist who used to work in The Priory Salon in Bridgend. She carried out Dermalogica facials and was AMAZING!! sadly she left whilst I was pregnant and have since set up my mobile beauty business and would love to find out where she is so I can get back in touch with her to discuss "beauty" and also get some gorgeous treatments - and tips! from her.

Any help gratefully received ..x.x.

Do you know her last name? Try facebook..
go onto google and search for dermologica facials in your area..or mobile therapists.

the priory have a facebook group page so u could try that.

I think I may have located her in Bridgend area. She definitely doesn't work in The Priory any more as I've booked in for facials and was told she'd left :( It seems the other salon where i've found her may have now also closed down!! My fault for not keeping up with my regular facials - although when pregnant could not lie down flat :)

thanks for responding tho .xx.

My fault for not keeping up with my regular facials - although when pregnant could not lie down flat :)

Kind of unrelated, but you don't have to lay flat for a facial; when I'm doing pregnancy treatments I've always had the client slightly raised (about 30 to 45 degrees) with lower back support (such as a small rolled up towel) & bolsters under the calves so the client is in a "v" shape. You shouldn't ever try treating a pregnant client laying flat as the weight of the baby can obstruct the blood to the uterus, causing the mother to become dizzy, faint & nauseous!

Latest posts

Back