Trying to go mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewasylum

Reaction score
im been trying to mobile for 1 week abit and i only had 4 client im doing something wrong or do i just to wait !!!!

I think uv just got to advertise much as possible.

Businesses don't just happen, you have to work hard and advertise everywhere you can. I have been mobile for two and a half years now and I'm only just getting to the stage of being solidly booked. You need to get your name out there as much as possible, let people know what you do.
If you're serious and passionate about your work, you'll do well. If you sit on your backside and don't do anything constructive...you'll fail. Things won't just fall into your lap, you have to go out there and get it.
Good luck x

I've been mobile for about 3 years now, I suppose I was lucky as the bulk of my client base was from a salon I used to work at that closed down, but I just find word of mouth has gotten me allot of new work.
All of a sudden you will be struggling to fit people in, it creeps up on you.
I find my best business is families, allot of the time, when I go to do one persons hair the next time there is someone else there e.g. a husband, or a friend from over the road, or a daughter whatever.
You won't realise at first but it will grow.
Good Luck!!
:)

I'd say 4 clients in your first week is brilliant!

Just keep going I only advised for 4/5 weeks now 5 months in a average 4 clients per day and 5 colours per week, facebook is your friend go on to local selling pages and everyday put a link up hut WaPo look for anyone asking for one, once you have a few off them types of pages them when that client see someone wanting one 9/10 them will tag me
Also offer x% when you recommend someone I don't but going to over xmas so I have clients for January

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I'd say 4 clients in your first week is brilliant!

Yes i think so too, keep going...! I am sure there will be weeks where you have hardly any clients.. i.e only 1 or 2. Each week is different. This week i had 3 clients in one day! I am trying to be patient while working hard to get my name out there..i am very excited about it all :biggrin:

You have done well to get 4 in your first week!

I am now off to do more advertising and hand out some leaflets for 2 hours! Then i will be reading my hairdressing nvq level 3 book and have my colour chart to hand while looking at the posts on here. Better than sitting doing nothing i guess.

thanks to you all for all the advise it lovely, was just a bit scared that i was doing something wrong

<3 andrew asylum

Latest posts

Back