Tunics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy all my tunics from salonweardirect. There excellent. Very good quality and lovely designs. X:biggrin:

I'm really glad you like them Annemarie, Have you seen our new designs? We have a fantastic new range coming in the next couple of months! CLICK HERE to see the latest brochure of our new styles :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad you like them Annemarie, Have you seen our new designs? We have a fantastic new range coming in the next couple of months! CLICK HERE to see the latest brochure of our new styles :biggrin:

Hi Gemma when will these be available to buy?

Hi Gemma when will these be available to buy?

We will be taking preorders for them in the next couple of weeks, we expect them in for general sale in February/March.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've struggled loads with tunics too. They gape on my waist but too right on my boobs (first world problem I know) but I can't stand anything too tight or close to my neck and I need something pet hairs won't stick too, as my one tunic went white with dog hair :O

Love the look of some stuff in that brochure!
Have you found anything yet OP?
Xx

I've struggled loads with tunics too. They gape on my waist but too right on my boobs (first world problem I know) but I can't stand anything too tight or close to my neck and I need something pet hairs won't stick too, as my one tunic went white with dog hair :O

Xx

If anyone can invent a dog hair repellent fabric I will be so, SO happy. Get through loads of sticky rollers de-dog hairing my clothes!

Ive seem a couple I like but still not finally decided. I think im going to get a black one to wear with jeggings and then a red and turquoise/purple to wear with legging. I want to look professional but not too frumpy if you know what I mean lol

Attachments

• 1421090498438.jpg
    1421090498438.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 1421090507251.jpg
    1421090507251.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 1421090515395.jpg
    1421090515395.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 141
Ive seem a couple I like but still not finally decided. I think im going to get a black one to wear with jeggings and then a red and turquoise/purple to wear with legging. I want to look professional but not too frumpy if you know what I mean lol

Wheres the black one from?

Hi they look really nice really fancy the red and black ones will have a better look on my tablet later

If anyone can invent a dog hair repellent fabric I will be so, SO happy. Get through loads of sticky rollers de-dog hairing my clothes!

THIS! I'm so glad someone else understands. :D

Latest posts

Back