tween nail art "workshops" could they work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
just wondered if anyone offered nail art workshops as apposed to parties .. already do nail art parties as well as mini minx and rockstar toes - but have noticed the girls love the freehand art, they're always asking questions, ask if they can have a go etc ..
was thinking trial running a nail art workshop for my daughter and 3 friends, during a sleepover - was thinking talking them through basic nail care, teaching them to polish then giving them wheels, dotting tool, striper brush, stickers and gems and perhaps taking them through 5 designs, then letting them have a go on each other - do you think could be popular? what could i combine it with? does anyone know where i could find the above tools bulk / wholesale? and what sort of price could i charge? would love to hear from anyone who runs these already xx

please contact us we would love to help you get something like this stared x adell

I used to do parties for children and would give each of them a display wheel and put a range of polishes (i changed brands so they were professional polish') on the table along with dimantes, striping tape, dried flowers, striper pens, nail foils, crushed shells, nail art brush' and paints with a mixing tray (cheap plastic ones) which i used to buy in bulk from a distributor. They loved it, it cost me very little to do and they loved it like you wouldn't believe. Price would differ depending on what else was entailed in the day and how long they wanted it to go on for. If you would like details of the supplier i use PM me.

Wow I love this idea , what's sort insurance do u need for this and I guess u have to be crb checked ?? Is there lots of ins and outs to go through ??

Latest posts

Back