Uniforms of a sort

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeetNailz

Reaction score
These can be quite expensive to buy from recognised stockists and as a one woman band I find I do not have the spare cash to devote to such luxury but still want to have a professional persona. I have just received a preview copy of the "Look Again" catalogue and in there they are selling stretch cotton capri pants at £25.00 and you get a free sleeveless top (zipped at back). These are sold in lemon, green, black with white piping, blue, pink and beige. I think they are excellent value and have ordered some. As an extra incentive to buy they were also offering 20% discount making them even cheaper. Just hope they are suitable when they arrive

hi well done for spotting a bargain, ive just won 2 pairs of inline trousers off of e bay for £16 cant wait to get them just have to save now to buy the matching top from inline xx:D

You to Emmalouise. I have seen very similar ones to those I have ordered in some of the stockists catalogues but at £60 - 70 they are much too pricey for me. I would rather put the cash to better use i.e. something nails especially when I don't exactly have a booming business - very difficult to build a client base and struggling.

Latest posts

Back