Universal Contour Wrap advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashytootoo

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've booked in to have a Universal Contour Wrap on Friday as I'm bridesmaid on Saturday and could do with the dress being a little more "breathable" shall we say ;)

Anyway the choices are just a regular wrap -
Unique sea clay wrap that draws out toxin and impurities. Universal contour wrap doesn’t just deliver exceptional inch loss, the unique clay formula and special wrapping technique also tightens and tone your body, so you will not only look great, you will feel fabulous too, after one treatment.

Or a classic elite one -
Classic Elite is the new, advanced and completely unique treatment that combines classic’s inch loss wrap with muscle toning and shaping in one simple treatment. Classic Elite offers the same result just classic with extra benefits.

Have any of you had these done or trained in them and would you say there is a difference? I work out anyway so I have muscle but it's not really defined...would the second one do this a little? I'm a size 10 so don't have loads to lose and not expecting miracles just the dress is a little too tight across my chest and I fear all day in it will be quite uncomfortable!!

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly welcomed! Depending on the results I may be adding this to my ever growing training list!!

Hi there

i trained with ucw about 8 years ago my boss was actually one of there trainers at the time. I no longer work there so have no idea about the classic elite - interested ti know myself. all i can say yuan will not be disappointed with the classic wrap they are fab and you will definatly feel a difference...

Latest posts

Back