• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urgent nail technician need to rent space in Tooting Broadway London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divine.Beauty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jahreal and i am new to salon geek.
I am looking for a nail technician providing acrylic, gel and shellac nails to rent a space in my new salon (Divine Beauty) i opened in tooting broadway. The rent is £100 which covers all costs. I need a woman tech preferably one with their own clientele and materials; I will supply certain materials needed. Also I will provide a uniform once a get measurements.

Divine Beauty offers Holistic And Therapeutic Beauty Treatments to clients throughout the local and surrounding areas. The salon, which is based in Tooting High Street, Broadway Market (London) is an authentic salon with a luxurious decor filled with soothing aromas and suited to your comfort.

As I am only the one working in my salon, it would be lovely to have someone to work along side. If interested please feel free to contact me on:

[email protected]

Kind Regards
Jahreal
Divine Beauty

Latest posts

Back