Urgent please help! Nov max question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn40miller

Reaction score
I've been using the above product for Brazilian blow drys for the last few years. I've just ordered a new supply and the fumes are awful! I could just about cope before with fans on and windows open-but they seem to have changed the formula and it's unbearable!
I did look into kebelo a while back and another one (think it was global keratin).... But they were double the price!
Can anyone else confirm if they are having any problems with the new formula... Or is it just me?
Can anyone suggest a good brand St a comparable price to nov max?

Hi I use Nov max and I find if I have fan and Windows open the fumes get blown about more and it's awful. Sometimes better to have no fan on then the fume just go upwards out of your face. Open windows when finished straightening. It is a problem but such a good product.x

Hi I have ordered some product and it's fine. Sometimes if you overload with the product it can be fumey, have you tried shaking the bottle before use? It might help xx

I've been using the above product for Brazilian blow drys for the last few years. I've just ordered a new supply and the fumes are awful! I could just about cope before with fans on and windows open-but they seem to have changed the formula and it's unbearable!
I did look into kebelo a while back and another one (think it was global keratin).... But they were double the price!
Can anyone else confirm if they are having any problems with the new formula... Or is it just me?
Can anyone suggest a good brand St a comparable price to nov max?

The Salon portable air purifier is supplied by BBone availiable on ebay : item no : 273236533538 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273236533538?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

removes any harmful fumes from the air whilst working.

Latest posts

Back