UV lamp & Nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naboo

Reaction score
Hi all
I am new to this site, but it looks great, i need some advise as i have heard different things and being a beauty therapist doing manicures not nail enharncements i am a bit unsure:irked:. please could someone advise me if you can dry and set nail polish on natural nails under a UV lamp? if this is the case it would save a lot of drying time and having to touch up when clients knock them which can be very frustrating when busy.
Thank you.........

Hi all
I am new to this site, but it looks great, i need some advise as i have heard different things and being a beauty therapist doing manicures not nail enharncements i am a bit unsure:irked:. please could someone advise me if you can dry and set nail polish on natural nails under a UV lamp? if this is the case it would save a lot of drying time and having to touch up when clients knock them which can be very frustrating when busy.
Thank you.........

No it would not cure, there is no speedy curing time for nail polish apart from some speed sprays but it only hardens the surface so its touch dry but the nail polish never dries until around 24 hours (i think)

Latest posts

Back