Vani-t help???!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn-riotan

Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me where i can get vani-t spray tanning lotions from now in britain....quick??!! What are your thoughts on the velocity compared to liquid sun?

Please can anyone tell me where i can get vani-t spray tanning lotions from now in britain....quick??!! What are your thoughts on the velocity compared to liquid sun?

www.vani-t-uk.com

Velocity is an amazing tan, it is a gorgeous colour and works really well. I have a lot of clients who love it because they can wash it off early rather than having to wear it for 8hrs or overnight. The average time my clients have it on for is around 2hrs. It is also great for a last minute tan at lunchtime before a night out.

Compared to Liquid Sun, they are very different solutions. Colour is different possibly mainly due to the different bronzing agents in Velocity.

Hope that helps xx

Hi Lyn, :)

Where to start,,, The liquid sun is beautiful, this was the original professional solution from vani-t, it contains an array of hydrating , calming and soothing ingredients, the colour is fab also and it is proven to fade up to 80% better then other leading brands!!
The velocity was then discovered and is huge at the moment because of its rapid developing qualitys. The colour is different to the liquid sun but is equally as nice. I find that the colour is more of a 'brown' colour.
I could honestly not choose between the 2, but i do find it handy to carry both solutions in our salon to have a few options.

Hello Jen:Love:

I've recently been mixing the Fusion and Velocity together and trialling it on a few of my clients and the colour is different again - that gorgeous deep brown you achieve with the Velocity with the hit of red undertone which pops up with Fusion - and leaving it on for 2-4 hours - doesn't need any longer than 4.

My personal fav is still the Velocity though - so convenient for todays busy lifestyle and works well across all skin tones. Same as Jen recommended - 2 hours max will achieve a really dark tan (3 if they are really olive skinned).

I still use Liquid Sun on my drier skinned clients as the intense hydrators work a treat on these skin types. I believe the new forumulation will be released at the end of this month - have trialled this one too and it feels super silky on the skin. New micro-emulsion technology plus the added benefit of an additional 20% hydration and only a really light coat is needed to achieve a fab colour (think I might fall in love with this one).

Latest posts

Back