VAT free day at Sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhgiorgi

Reaction score
It was VAT free day at Sally's today and I went to get two china glaze colours that I had my eye on. I don't remember seeing a sign by the bottles saying 3 for 2 but later when I went online it says 3 for 2 on all china glaze. Gutted at losing out on a freebie if it was in store as well.

It's horrible if you feel like you've missed out! I think you should take your reciept in and claim your free one.
I was so proud of myself, I avoided Sally's all day!
(Did spend over 250 on s2 last night though...😳😉)

It's horrible if you feel like you've missed out! I think you should take your reciept in and claim your free one.
I was so proud of myself, I avoided Sally's all day!
(Did spend over 250 on s2 last night though...����)

That's what my husband said. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wus when it comes to going back to return stuff or such like. So I'll have to lump it. Now I'm annoyed about it I'm thinking I need one of the other colours. LOL.
What's s2?

Go back! Honestly they wouldn't mind! They should have told you at the till really..
S2 is sweet squared x

That's what my husband said. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wus when it comes to going back to return stuff or such like. So I'll have to lump it. Now I'm annoyed about it I'm thinking I need one of the other colours. LOL.
What's s2?

Just pop back into the store and ask for the free one. Its all documented, so they will know that it is a genuine request. Go on, push yourself!

Just pop back into the store and ask for the free one. Its all documented, so they will know that it is a genuine request. Go on, push yourself!

Do it! I worked in retail for years and people would often come back if they had missed an offer x

Do it do it do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Def go back. I worked at Sally's for 2 years and would of come up on till with a little star on till when being scanned that they are on offer so they should of checked the offer. As long as you have your receipt and do it soon they should do it for you 😊

Just take your receipt in and say you didn't get your free one, I'm sure they won't mind, iv done stuff like that before x

Latest posts

Back