Vegas baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper+Polish

Reaction score
I'm so excited and had to share with someone as it's a surprise!

Just booked to go to Las Vegas for a week in March for my husbands 'special' birthday!

Anyone been? What do we NEED to see/do/experience etc?!

I'm so excited and had to share with someone as it's a surprise!

Just booked to go to Las Vegas for a week in March for my husbands 'special' birthday!

Anyone been? What do we NEED to see/do/experience etc?!

Have you decided what you are going to have on your nails!? Surely you can get away with the most loud and fabulous nails in Vegas? :):)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you decided what you are going to have on your nails!? Surely you can get away with the most loud and fabulous nails in Vegas? :):)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I have 7 weeks to think about it!! Think it will definitely have to be blingy! X

I got married there in may! It's amazing! Out of this world. Grand Canyon and shooting in the dessert. Jus walking round the hotels are amazing. A gondola ride at the Venetian hotel was beautiful too x

My mum went in November and stayed at Luxor and lived it they done Grand Canyon, got some great deal in ugg boots(Black Friday)....lots of walking so take comfy shoes

I got married there in may! It's amazing! Out of this world. Grand Canyon and shooting in the dessert. Jus walking round the hotels are amazing. A gondola ride at the Venetian hotel was beautiful too x

Thanks.
We are staying at the Venetian so will definitely have to do the gondola ride!
Hoping to do the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon too.
X

And I will definitely be packing comfy shoes!! X

We stayed at the Luxor. Lovely hotel. Watch out for the people constantly trying to sell u timeshares, they will ask if u want to see a show for free. Can get abit annoying. Yea they do helicopters over the canyon:) x

The Venetian is amazing. Probably my fave hotel. It's like ur walking around Venice. The bellagio fountains are a must see too x

My parents go to las vegas every few months and they always visit 'Pawn stars' you know the program on the history channel? Sounds boring I know but even I love it and Im only 23 ha ha!! They say its the best holiday theyve ever been on. Enjoy! X

I stayed at the Venetian last September and got married in Las Vegas! We loved it! It's amazing! The hotel is amazing! It has everything inside, shops, shows, restaurants, canals, hairdressers. You could just spend the day in the hotel! X

I'm so jealous, we went in 2011 to get married. There are loads of shows to go to and things to see, it depends in what your in to. We had our little girl so was restricted to gambling and the clubbing so we will be going back in a few years. I was surprised at the advertisement of prostitution with an A board can driving up and down the strip 24/7 and guys handing out cards for prostitutes to everyone, me, my husband pushing the pram, an old lady!! You will be doing a lot of walking, taxis are expensive there is a bus that goes up and down the strip all day and you can jump on and off at each stop/hotel which is reasonable but busy at times. The tigers at the mirage are amazing and the dolphins, the lions at MGM, I could go on all day but you will have a great time!

Oh it just sounds perfect! Thank you everyone for your replies.

We will be spending time just walking round the hotels and seeing everything inside them etc. Definitely want to see the fountains at the Bellagio, the animals at the Mirage and also at least one of the Cirque Du Soliel (think there are 6 on at the minute!)

Going to have to get my case out and wear my shoes round the house to make sure they are comfy as it sounds like we will be doing a lot of walking!

My parents go to las vegas every few months and they always visit 'Pawn stars' you know the program on the history channel? Sounds boring I know but even I love it and Im only 23 ha ha!! They say its the best holiday theyve ever been on. Enjoy! X

Oh my god, my husband would love that haha x

Where did you all get married there? Was it at a chapel? X

Cirque is a must we did 2 I would have done them all if I could have afforded it :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my god, my husband would love that haha x

Haha so would I !! ' the old man ' was in when my parents went in August Im so jealous lol! X

Aww you will love it there! Me and my hubs got married there two years ago.. I remember on the plane we got chatting to this guy and we were saying it was our first time going to Vegas, he said 'It's like Disneyland for kids' and it really is!
Mon Ami Gabi for food in the Paris hotel is amazing.. Cocktails in the Cosmopolitan and make sure you go to a day pool party they are awesome! X

There is not that much to do in Vegas for a week-except the "Strip" which you can do in one day,some areas oustide the Strip are quite dodgy but you could also spent another day in a shopping outlet.
If you drive you could rent a car and do some day trips out of Vegas,like the Grand Canyon and Death valley.They are amazing places.I would really recommend getting out of Vegas for a couple of days. Have fun planning.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back