Verve Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Would just love to express my amazing dealing with Carl at Verve Design.

I got the recommendation off here to talk to him about my logo, and its taken him about a week to send me 4 drafts, and then after receiving them tonight he tweeked them for me in under an hour to give me my perfect perfect logo!

He is amazing at what he does and the service and dealings with him have been very very pleasant.

Highly recomment Carl if anyone is looking for a logo design!!

[email protected]

Same here i emailed him yesterday and he has got back to me straight away. I haven't had my designs back yet but he said it would be this time next week. Also as i want a sign on my building and its cost me a lil extra which is nothing. Thats for him to do it in a diff format so the sign makers are able to use it. Well impressed :)

Carl did my logo for me a couple of months ago. I was so pleased with it that he is designing my price list for me at the moment. Totally recommend him.

I've got another vote for Carl.
Did my price lists, business cards & loyalty cards early this year and they were fantastic.
I'm rebranding now and so he's doing it again at the moment and I'm so impressed. I've recommended him to lots of people not on SG.

Who said men can't multi task?!

Yip totally agree there.

He has done my logo 2 x price lists and my web site along with the lovely Ruth. So if use need a web site these r the people to use :)

did mine too, it was even better then i thought it would be

Latest posts

Back