Vinylux with sparkle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormiie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am doing some nails for a wedding. I only offer shellac at the moment as I have just started, however the person who I know personally can not wear it due to her job so will have to have vinylux.

She wants it sparkly. Is there anything I can do to make this happen? We are going to look at colour choices online as she wants purple and will put my order through then.

If you'd like to post a picture of the colour your client wants then we can suggest the best match from the vinylux range. They have lots of lovely colours :) It's easy enough to add sparkle with either nail art glitter or polishes from the creative play range.

We are going to go through the options on sweet squared for the colour. I will have a look at the creative play play range now and see what they offer.

I want sure of Lecente powders can be used??

Hi all,

I am doing some nails for a wedding. I only offer shellac at the moment as I have just started, however the person who I know personally can not wear it due to her job so will have to have vinylux.

She wants it sparkly. Is there anything I can do to make this happen? We are going to look at colour choices online as she wants purple and will put my order through then.

Rock Royalty is my all time favourite purple, and you could always jazz it up with an added coat of Stellarbration from Creative Play.

You can use vinyux, let it dry and apply a layer of Lecenté “stick it” and then use loose Lecenté glitter over! Then vinylux top coat :)

Hi all,

My bride wants this shade of purple with glitter over the top. I am looking for a close match to this. Could you show me any examples I could come back to her with??

Thanks all.

Attachments

• received_356840948270637.jpeg
    received_356840948270637.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 16
587-large_default.jpg
1557320982361.jpeg

My guess would be to use Vinylux Rock Royalty (2 layers & wait about 5 mins) followed by 1 thin coat of Creative Play Pinkle Twinkle. Allow to dry for a few minutes and then apply your Vinylux top coat.

587-large_default.jpg
View attachment 208799

My guess would be to use Vinylux Rock Royalty (2 layers & wait about 5 mins) followed by 1 thin coat of Creative Play Pinkle Twinkle. Allow to dry for a few minutes and then apply your Vinylux top coat.

Thank you so much. I am starting my colour base small so very uneducated on true colours. I have showed them the above and they love it. Thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back