Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixxie88

Reaction score
Is vinylux worth getting? Not many salons in my area provide vinylux and I thought it would be worth getting, if of course it is a good product?
I don't know much about it and any advice would be appreciated. How long does it last, is anybody having any major problems with it?
Thank you x

Is vinylux worth getting? Not many salons in my area provide vinylux and I thought it would be worth getting, if of course it is a good product?
I don't know much about it and any advice would be appreciated. How long does it last, is anybody having any major problems with it?
Thank you x

I love it. I plan to offer this as my only polish system with manicures etc the price of a bottle is less or on par with a lot of OTC ones to buy via S2 trade.

I love it, I get around 5 days wear out of mine but I am very heavy with my hands as I work as a carer so have constantly gr my hands in and out of gloves, washing hands and alcohol gel. I rarely get a full day out of regular Polish let along 5 days. The ones on my toes last 3 weeks if I leave it on that long. My sister got 8 days out of her polish on hands before it started to look a bit tatty!

Amazing stuff!!

Agree totally. My ladies have got 7 days plus and no staining.

Latest posts

Back