Viola hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hi has anybody used this brand for stick tips or rings? Opinions please x

Ive purchased rings and they have been great. I've seen photos of viola hair and it looks great too, if i remember right i dont think they do 1g which would be useful for ladys with thicker hair 😕

If its Viola from ebay I wouldn't recommend their hair. I purchase rings and tools which are great but their hair is keratin coated and goes dry after a few washes

Ive purchased rings and they have been great. I've seen photos of viola hair and it looks great too, if i remember right i dont think they do 1g which would be useful for ladys with thicker hair 😕

They do a 1g strand in stick tips. It's not viola on e bay it's direct from viola website xx

Sjk hair extensions are really good! Great quality hair and 1.1g strands!

Ive ordered samples and purchased the ring from Angel Remy both came on time so now im tempted to trial the hair. I keep seeing positive things about angel remy and a bonus they give you a 30% trade discount 👍
I would only order tools n rings from Viola, unless i see more feedback and photos x

Last edited:
I'm struggling to find info about viola hair so anyone that's used it please let me know what it's like xx

I really wouldn't use hair from a company like that. They are on ebay for a reason.
Id contact angel remy and Transform xtensions. They are both on facebook and I can highly recommend them.
Transform is 1g and angel remy is 0.8g.
Stay away from viola chick trust me it wont be worth it

Thanks for your posts I will take a look at angel remy x

Latest posts

Back