VTCT and NVQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Ok can someone please help! I have done VTCT courses and LCN, Creative,photographic work and competitions. I am very confused with regard to the NVQ - is this something I need to do or is the VTCT sufficient? Have I done enough to cover the NVQ criteria or do I have to complete a whole new portfolio|?|?!!any help and advice appreciated1!!

Ta

xx

Oceana said:
Ok can someone please help! I have done VTCT courses and LCN, Creative,photographic work and competitions. I am very confused with regard to the NVQ - is this something I need to do or is the VTCT sufficient? Have I done enough to cover the NVQ criteria or do I have to complete a whole new portfolio|?|?!!any help and advice appreciated1!!

Ta

xx
Oceania...

Hi there...I have done the VTCT level 2 and its an equivalent educational qualification to the NVQ, however the new NVQ is now a stand alone Nail based qualification where as before it was a part of the beauty...(god I hope this makes sence)....

I odnt know if you can use your existing portfolio - but I would have thought it would be allowed if relevant...

To find out more do a search on NVQ and Marian (aka Mum i think wrote a brilliant piece on this) ....hope this helps

Thanks Louise!
WIll do that.... so confusing!!!

Enjoy your day..

Clare

Latest posts

Back