vvvv. curious...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxaaay :-)

Reaction score
hi guys. i'm new to this site, and i'm not trained or qualified or.. anything lol. just interested in the whole industry really. i'm looking into training but can't actually decide on what i want to do!

my hair is the most important factor though, and i thought you guys could enlighten me :)

i have like medium to dark brown hair, and it's very layered, and seems to be breaking a lot. i have extensions also, i know the glue isn't doing much for my hair or it's condition at the moment, but i'm working on it. i'm gradually getting the glue out, and converting to clip ins - temporary.

i'm on a bit of a 'holiday' at the moment, as my boyfriend is at portsmouth university. so i'm not getting anything done yet. i was just wondering if you could help!

i would like my hair to be lightened, to like a caramel colour, i don't know how else to explain it! like quite light brown, so yeah - caramel.

i am definately going professional for this, but was wondering how they would go about it.

i am aware my hair is not in great condition, but i expect to have a cut too, and lose a lot of the length. it's not long, but it falls about 3 inches from my shoulder.

after i get the desired colour, i am going to look into micro loops, or weaved extensions!

also - how much in total, for the colour and extensions - would i be looking to pay?

many thanks!

roxanne :) x x

You need to go into a salon for a consultation. It is completely impossible to give a price etc online. A hairdresser needs to be able to see your hair.

oh right, thanks.

price is not necessary, as i am willing to pay.

i was just curious :)

Latest posts

Back