• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Beauty Room to rent in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinksandfloris

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a fully qualified therapist (NVQ II and III) with 6 years experience.

I am looking to rent a treatment room in the Essex area. Preferably - Maldon, Chelmsford, South Woodham Ferrers, Burnham on Crouch area. I am open to further afield though!

Ideally I'd be looking for a space within a hairdressing salon, beauty salon or gym. If you have a cluttered storage space that you'd like to make extra revenue from or perhaps a ready established treatment room available, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I have experience of building up clientele within a salon and have extensive marketing and PR experience from my life pre-beauty!

Treatments I offer:

Manicures
Pedicures
Facials
Eye treatments
Massage
Fake Tan
Body Wraps
Waxing
Make-up

I shall also be adding to that list in the near future!

So, if you'd like to share a caring, passionate therapist with your clients, please contact me.

Thanks.

Tinks

Last edited:
I would also be interested in: Brentwood, Chelmsford, Billericay, Rayleigh areas.

Thanks

Hi,

We have a space in our busy hair salon for beauty or therapy. We have a whole floor available in the high street of chelmsford. Area currently used as storage, we have not yet made area good as we would like the feed back of beautician/therapist who takes it. We would be happy to fit out or can do yourself. Would fit one or two beauty rooms plus nail area easily. We want to expand into the beauty market as keep sending clients to other salons. What sort of price are you prepared to pay?

Regards
x

Hi Maxwell,

I've sent you a private message. I would be very much interested in talking to you.

Kind regards,

Tinks

Hi, I'm just keeping this thread fresh. Please feel free to take a look below

I am a fully qualified therapist (NVQ II and III) with 6 years experience.

I am looking to rent a treatment room in the Essex area. Preferably - Maldon, Chelmsford, South Woodham Ferrers, Burnham on Crouch area. I am open to further afield though!

Ideally I'd be looking for a space within a hairdressing salon, beauty salon or gym. If you have a cluttered storage space that you'd like to make extra revenue from or perhaps a ready established treatment room available, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I have experience of building up clientele within a salon and have extensive marketing and PR experience from my life pre-beauty!

Treatments I offer:

Manicures
Pedicures
Facials
Eye treatments
Massage
Fake Tan
Body Wraps
Waxing
Make-up

I shall also be adding to that list in the near future!

So, if you'd like to share a caring, passionate therapist with your clients, please contact me.

Thanks.

Tinks

Hi there, we have a lovely salon in Purleigh, we are not really looking to rent a room, but we are looking for a therapist (employed) full/part time. If you or anyone you know are interested, please contact the salon 01621 828222

I would also be interested in: Brentwood, Chelmsford, Billericay, Rayleigh areas.

Thanks
Good morning i have beautiful rooms available in Brentwood 07904816351

Latest posts

Back