• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted beauty rooms/areas to rent ayrshire ---> galsgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**TwinkleToes**

Reaction score
hi

Im looking for any Beauty rooms/area to rent perhaps even on a adhoc basis.

Im looking mostly in the AYRSHIRE and SOUTH OF GLASGOW area but would consider any options in the surrounding areas also.

I would ideally like to have the room maybe even just once a week or fortnight or month or more often is ok bvut noit looking for full-time. i am very flexible as i would ideally like to have several locations on the go at once.

I am even looking if the room may not be available just yet even if not until after xmas im happy to look at any options.

I have equipment so if its someone looking to add extra revenue into a different health/beauty business ie a hairdressers or gym etc then i have everything so dont be put off thinking you need to layout money to set up a room.

If you just want to utilise your room on a day your closed or if you dont offer any of these treatments and just want to offer more treatments to clients without having to go get training yourself then thats ok with me too.

I do Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions, Other eye Treatments ie Tinting & Perming, UV Gel nails, Trendy/Minx Nail Wraps, and will be introducing Spray Tanning from Nov and Waxing including female inimate waxing from Jan also. But i'd be happy to omit any of these services if they overlap any of the services currently on offer

I normally do mobile services but i would like to add a few locations throughout the month that i could have clients visit 'the Salon!'

I would prefer to have set pay per day basis but i would consider a percentage offer.

I really would consider any options and im very flexible and could be interested in extending the let to more days if req'd, just drop me an email for a chat if you want to discuss it further

Thanks for reading Angela
[email protected]

Hi I am looking for someone to rent a room in Dunfermline but dont know if thats too far for you?:| my number is 07955614324.

Hi I am looking for someone to rent a room in Dunfermline but dont know if thats too far for you?:| my number is 07955614324.

Latest posts

Back