• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted... Nail Stylists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensationail

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I am looking for nails stylists who are either experienced in any system and are willing to learn and convert to the professionails gel system or Professionails trained stylists for either full or part time work in a very funky, trendy, busy upmarket nail bar.

You must have a good potential client base including friends, family and possibly existing customers.

I am offering a basic salary with a generous OTE based commission plus ongoing incentives,training and support to succesfull applicants. In return I expect loyalty, honesty, commitment and reliability.

Table renters will also be considered for a reasonable rental, again, must be Professionails trained or willing to convert. Products will be supplied so a small commission will be expected.

A trade test will have to be completed as part of the interview process.

All applications will be considered.

Email your application and CV or request to [email protected]

Where abouts are u?

will u be offering trainning to new students ?

will u be offering trainning to new students ?

This is quite confusing ..isn't it.

I am looking for nails stylists who are either experienced in any system and are willing to learn and convert to the professionails gel system
A trade test will have to be completed as part of the interview process.

Latest posts

Back