• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - room to rent in a salon in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebekka

Reaction score
I am looking for a room to rent in a salon in either Buckhurst Hill or Loughton or Chigwell areas. It will be used for an already successful holistic therapy and wellness clinic based in Kent looking to expand into Essex. I will only need the room for 3 days a week and I will generate my own client base. I am also registered and insured.

Please let me know if you could be of any help.

Thanks
Rebekka

Hi I have a room to rent in upminster if you would be interested

Thanks Emma.. but Upminister is a little too far. Thanks anyway

Hi,

What Holistic treatments do you do? I have a clinic on the boarders of East London / Essex where we do some Holistic therapies already but are always looking for more.

Vicki x

Hi Rebekka
We are in south woodford so not far from you :biggrin: we are a Medi spa that does everything but I'm not sure what you are including in wellness in terms of treatments??
We do have a room that you can use which we rent out on a percentage shared basis
If you are interested then let me knw what treatments you are looking to do and maybe we can work something out :p
Best wishes
Shazia

Latest posts

Back