• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Stylist position London area.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
My name is Rachel and I am currently working in Bournemouth as a full time stylist.
After Christmas I am looking to relocate to London.
I am very open to locations at the moment as I just want to relocate to London and start working in the hustle and bustle environment!
I have been working in my current salon for 1.5 years now and have built up a loyal clientelle.
I absolutely love my job,my clients and collegues.Im dedicated,always willing to learn and try new ideas and practice new things.
I am 24 and have been on the salon floor for just over a year but am very confident in my abilities.
I have been on a few Tigi courses too to help further my knowledge and plan to carry on taking up extra courses.
My reasons for wanting to relocate are simple. I love the big smoke,I love the hustle and bustle and want to be where everything is happening in terms of hairdressing.After years of coming up on weekends to visit friends and family,I have decided I want to make the move and decided it would be the perfect place to take my career.

If you have any question etc please feel free to PM me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Rachel x

Latest posts

Back