Wax heater help for mobile therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hctinks

Reaction score
Hi all!

I was just wondering what the best heater for a mobile therapist would be?

I'd ideally like a double with both pots being 1000cc however these don't seem to exist.

What's everyone's views? And what's easy to carry around?

Ps - how do you also transport the heater??

Many thanks xx

Following this post :) xx

Yes double wax pots do exist with Adam and Eve Wax and their products are just gorgeous! They smell and work wonderfully [emoji4]. I have a double pot; one with lime and coconut strip wax, the other with lemon hot wax [emoji122]

Yes double wax pots do exist with Adam and Eve Wax and their products are just gorgeous! They smell and work wonderfully [emoji4]. I have a double pot; one with lime and coconut strip wax, the other with lemon hot wax [emoji122]
Ah it looks great but that's 1000ml and 500ml though, I'd have wanted them both to be 1000ml ideally.

How do you find having a smaller pot and which wax do you put in that one? I know I'll be doing a lot of waxing so I don't know how I'd cope with a smaller pot yet I'm against the idea of having to take two separate 1000ml heaters around.

Ps what are the flavoured waxes like?? I've only ever used normal as I'm worried someone may have a reaction.
Thanks xx

Hello hctinks, honestly it's fantastic and so easy to use, refill and transport, especially with the lid! I use the larger side for lime and coconut strip wax and the smaller side with lemon hot wax. None of my clients have ever reacted as the products are so natural but don't scrimp on effectiveness. They love that the fragrances fill their room with a gorgeous scent. The wax Pot has been my best investment yet! The hot wax comes in little beads so you can very simply carry more and too up as necessary very quickly. Adam and Eve are definitely worth the money and in my experience, clients prefer these products to the likes of the more sticky warm and hot waxes! X

Hello hctinks, honestly it's fantastic and so easy to use, refill and transport, especially with the lid! I use the larger side for lime and coconut strip wax and the smaller side with lemon hot wax. None of my clients have ever reacted as the products are so natural but don't scrimp on effectiveness. They love that the fragrances fill their room with a gorgeous scent. The wax Pot has been my best investment yet! The hot wax comes in little beads so you can very simply carry more and too up as necessary very quickly. Adam and Eve are definitely worth the money and in my experience, clients prefer these products to the likes of the more sticky warm and hot waxes! X
Ah that's brilliant. Thanks for your help.
I will probably go for a double then. Do you have a back up or just the one heater?? x

Hello, just one pot, but I wouldn't hesitate buying another double from Adam and Eve [emoji5]️

I'm a mobile therapist and I use the PhD system. For hot wax I've got a deo 1000c digital heater and I use Perron Rigot which is great and their tins go inside the heater and come with a lid, which is perfect for mobile!

Latest posts

Back