Wax heaters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy01

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my 1st post so here goes. I did my waxing day course the last week and am now trying to get my kit together. I'm going to be mobile so i'm wondering which wax heater is a good one to go for? Any wax recommendations would be great as well.
Lucy x

I get all my stuff from salonserve excellent products and quick delivery they have an online catalogue look them up :)

Hi Lucy,

Off topic a little bit but can I ask where you trained?

Did you enjoy it? I am close to booking a wax course but still not sure if I am going to enjoy it!

xx

I did my training at Southern school of beauty in Denmead nr Portsmouth, its was really good. A long day but i felt pleased with what i learnt on the day. i felt really confident doing legs and eyebrows need to do a few more bikinis tho!
Will have a look at the website thank you.

i use the satin smooth wax heater

I use phd safe wax look into it, not stick or pot no mess...you can get it from ellisons! X

I use phd too! No mess!

I have the Hive Student wax kit, Its ok for what I use it for as I'm mobile too:)
Just remember to heat the wax first for about a hour before you set off or you can get a power inverter 12v to 240v adapter for your car, but please have your heater in a plastic box so wax doesn't go everywhere:eek:

I am not a mobile waxing therapist - but always used Hive wax heaters and can really recommend these.

I assume for mobile its having your wax pre-heated and properly sealed during transit that is the issue. As I recall I have read previous threads on here with lots of helpful hints on the best way to do that so have a search through them.

I use Perron Rigot waxes and can recommend the brand.

Hth Jack

Latest posts

Back