Wax sticks difference

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magy

Reaction score
Tried looking it up myself but no specific answer. What’s the difference in buying wooden wax applicators vs craft popsicle sticks to use . Fancy packaging? Is frowned upon from looking at a craft box? Do they actually make them that different or do the spa ones look nicer because they take their time from not making them look ugly .

No idea on the craft sticks, but I have been buying wooden coffee stirrers from a catering wholesaler for years to use for brow & facial waxing. Saves a fortune!

No one sees the original box, i store them in clear pots on the waxing station xx

No idea on the craft sticks, but I have been buying wooden coffee stirrers from a catering wholesaler for years to use for brow & facial waxing. Saves a fortune!

No one sees the original box, i store them in clear pots on the waxing station xx

That’s what my coworker does! It works just fine ! I don’t find it a big deal since like you said they don’t have to see the box/ store then in a different clean container . You save lots of money [emoji383]

I buy ice lolly sticks in bulk (various sizes) and coffee stirrers for brows. Way cheaper and just as good :)

Latest posts

Back