Waxing model needed - Manchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouLou Harvey

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I have been let down by my model for my Waxperts course next Wed 4 May (& my back up model is now contra-indicated! [emoji22]) and am wondering if anyone can help me out?
It is at Creative Academy Manchester (in Leigh just off the East Lancs Road) and I would need you from 1000-1630 and it would be for eyebrow, underarm, full leg & extended bikini. Hair needs to be at least 1cm.
I will shout you lunch and love you forever!! [emoji171][emoji171] Fantastic chance to try the fabulous Waxperts wax!!

If anyone can help or knows someone that can (doesn't have to be a pro!) then can you let me know ASAP please.

LouLou
X

Hi ladies.

I have been let down by my model for my Waxperts course next Wed 4 May (& my back up model is now contra-indicated! [emoji22]) and am wondering if anyone can help me out?
It is at Creative Academy Manchester (in Leigh just off the East Lancs Road) and I would need you from 1000-1630 and it would be for eyebrow, underarm, full leg & extended bikini. Hair needs to be at least 1cm.
I will shout you lunch and love you forever!! [emoji171][emoji171] Fantastic chance to try the fabulous Waxperts wax!!

If anyone can help or knows someone that can (doesn't have to be a pro!) then can you let me know ASAP please.

LouLou
X

I'll check if grandparents can have kids and will let you know if you sill need someone?

I'll check if grandparents can have kids and will let you know if you sill need someone?

Hi Emily

I have got somebody thank you. I just hope they don't drop out! Thank you so much for offering though.

Xx

Latest posts

Back