Website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss-Hallx

Reaction score
Sorry for yet another website issue!

I'm struggling with my website and was wondering if anybody could help put things into "not a website whizz" terms lol.

I have an existing domain attached to a website. I have since created a new website and now wish to move my old domain name across to the new website. If I can do this, I also want to move both of these over to a different web host as I'm not entirely happy with the charges on the website builder and know I can get cheaper.

1. Can this be done, or have I made up a scenario?
2. Can I do this myself, is so how?
3. Is this going to end up costing me a lot of money to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated... I'm ready for throwing my laptop out of the window!

Thanks!

Xx

It would help if know who the domain is registered with. Also will help if you let us know the new website builder you want to use is with?

Most website builders won't let you build a site and take it elsewhere because it's there website builder and make there money from the hosting.

Thanks BP! Managed to sort it - spent all morning muttering swear words under my breath to have a friend of my Dads come round, at the same time as your reply, who is on with it for me :) thanks for your help anyway! Xx

Latest posts

Back