Wedding hair prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahdennis77

Reaction score
Hiya ladies and gentlemen I am doing a wedding on the 31st of this month and have only done the brides trial today basically I don't want to undercut myself and charge to little but I also don't want to lose the job by charging to much I have the bride and 5 bridesmaids to do I'm in the swansea area and am mobile the bridesmaid are ages 3, 7, 8, 11 & 19 they are all having beech curls with the top pinned up how much do u think I should charge any help would be gratefully received

We charge double the trial/hair up price x

I also charge double my normal price. My reasoning behind this is much more care and attention has to be put into wedding hair as its being photographed all day from all angles. From 11am til 1am the next day! It has to look immaculate at all times. Also your stronger hold products and sprays etc will be used more. I explain this to my brides and all but a few have been ok with it, the ones that have went elsewhere, well I seen a few pictures of them and their hair certainly wasn't immaculate.

Not that all my undos aren't great normally, just so much extra attention is needed for someone's big day. Also, there's not been one wedding where I haven't ended up either putting a girl into their dress, fixing make up, generally helping out.

I also give my brides a little goody bag with some chocolates, a small hairspray, perfume sample, little deodorants etc just things that are useful on their big day but cost me next to nothing x

Latest posts

Back