Orange Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSNA

Reaction score
Hi,
I simply just need help with this hair. I can’t keep paying for these results. I Have tried to be kind and understanding. It is time to move on and fix it myself with the little experience I have. I think it’s best to post photos int this order . 1. Color received at the salon, 2. what I faded it to so far . 3. The color I want . Please help. I can’t work with clients like this. I am going through certification to become a certified pediatric sleep consultant. I can’t work with families with my hair looking like this. I need a natural color something nice natural and pretty. . In case you are wondering why I am on here or how I qualify to be. I fall under Holistic. I do have some color theory and did think of green by using ash or violet . I can also purchase the professional hair color. I try to stay holistic and vegan and thought about trying Alfaprf Milano but the colors are sooo vibrant. Also thought about Pravanna . Same issue. Maybe Aveda.. at this point. I just need it fixed. Thank you For any help, I really appreciate it here is what I got st the salon. View attachment 213766I am sorry the thumbnail just did not show the color enough.
here is what I got it to so far. View attachment 213767And here are some photos of what I want
View attachment 213768.

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi,
I simply just need help with this hair. I can’t keep paying for these results. I Have tried to be kind and understanding. It is time to move on and fix it myself with the little experience I have. I think it’s best to post photos int this order . 1. Color received at the salon, 2. what I faded it to so far . 3. The color I want . Please help. I can’t work with clients like this. I am going through certification to become a certified pediatric sleep consultant. I can’t work with families with my hair looking like this. I need a natural color something nice natural and pretty. . In case you are wondering why I am on here or how I qualify to be. I fall under Holistic. I do have some color theory and did think of green by using ash or violet . I can also purchase the professional hair color. I try to stay holistic and vegan and thought about trying Alfaprf Milano but the colors are sooo vibrant. Also thought about Pravanna . Same issue. Maybe Aveda.. at this point. I just need it fixed. Thank you For any help, I really appreciate it here is what I got st the salon. View attachment 213766I am sorry the thumbnail just did not show the color enough.
here is what I got it to so far. View attachment 213767And here are some photos of what I want
View attachment 213768.
It doesn't actually look all that different to me. I'd say to use a deep cleansing shampoo/ clarifying shampoo for a few washes. It'll fade the intensity of the colour a little bit more.
Other option would be to use a 10/0 and 6% on it to buff it slightly.

Latest posts

Back