Wella Color Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is & how is it used & if anyone's got a pic of what it looks like, can I see please :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778.1 KB · Views: 84
Can anyone tell me what this is & how is it used & if anyone's got a pic of what it looks like, can I see please :)
Its a true semi. 6 is usually violet. Cant remember development time prob 20 minsx

Wow thats a really old bottle[emoji23]

Apply it to pre shampooed hair straight from the bottle, the 0/6 goes a beautiful white colour if you leave it on ages.

Just visually develop, it wont take as fast as regular toners though.

Also you can mix it with conditioner for an extra shot when you wash your hair!

If you're using regular colour fresh though yeah develop for 15 to 20 minutes.

If you use it after bleach still anti oxy though

Wow thats a really old bottle[emoji23]

Apply it to pre shampooed hair straight from the bottle, the 0/6 goes a beautiful white colour if you leave it on ages.

Just visually develop, it wont take as fast as regular toners though.

Also you can mix it with conditioner for an extra shot when you wash your hair!

If you're using regular colour fresh though yeah develop for 15 to 20 minutes.

If you use it after bleach still anti oxy though
So it won't be bright purple?

Yeah sorry my explanation wasnt very good lol

Theyre more like natural semis, i use them to prepig or to tone down really bright colours like red or orange when i need to find a job ha :D

Theyre more like natural semis, i use them to prepig or to tone down really bright colours like red or orange when i need to find a job ha :D

Its so sad that you have to do that[emoji34]

Well I thought it would b bright! :confused: Might try it on my own in the shower later :)

They're great for retailing to clients too
They were 50p at the wholesalers lol I thought it was a bright purple semi like a crazy colour type thing, might go back n get the rest tmoz if it's any good, if I put this over my beige for say 20 mins, what's the outcome going to be?

They were 50p at the wholesalers lol I thought it was a bright purple semi like a crazy colour type thing, might go back n get the rest tmoz if it's any good, if I put this over my beige for say 20 mins, what's the outcome going to be?

What depth is your hair now?

A rainbow lol, it's beige & white highlights with 2 6.3 foils in the front the beige is a level 9 but my roots are level 8 .3 everywhere except my hairline which is 8.0 ... Pmsl lovley advert for a hairdresser I am o_O

[emoji23][emoji23]
Any bits that are a 10 will probs go whitey silver, the 9 bits will just go really cool and the 8.3 will probably cool a little bit

Do wella do a lilac? This sounds like igoras 0.11 to me

They have got lilacy colours yeah but the 0/6 wont go lilac

Well it was crap.. It's no different to b4 I did it o_O except my hair felt horrible after it.. Very dry

Well it was crap.. It's no different to b4 I did it o_O except my hair felt horrible after it.. Very dry

Maybe they've improved the formula since they changed the packaging?

Its been changed like 4 times since them like.

Did you condition your hair afterwards? I find it adds loads of shine and makes the hair lovely and soft

Maybe they've improved the formula since they changed the packaging?

Its been changed like 4 times since them like.

Did you condition your hair afterwards? I find it adds loads of shine and makes the hair lovely and soft
No I just rinsed it out, it feels ok now it's dried but was horrible wet. It smelt like the salon my mum used to go to when I was little. I think it's from the 80's looking at that packaging lmaoo

No I just rinsed it out, it feels ok now it's dried but was horrible wet. It smelt like the salon my mum used to go to when I was little. I think it's from the 80's looking at that packaging lmaoo

You're meant to condition afterwards[emoji23]

Latest posts

Back