Wella colour recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachez7888

Reaction score
Hey geeks I have a new client next week her hair is the first pic she's wanting something along the lines of the second pic,

Was thinking bleach high lights. With 7/0 and squidge 7/3 tint inbetween
Any input would be fab!

Many thanks as always
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457981703.998338.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457981712.902860.jpg

Sounds about right!
Have you tried the /7s? It would be richer than the /3 are you gonna use Colour Touch?

Thanks for the reply [emoji3] do u mean 7/7? Never used that, I'd be interested to try if it's nice a rich! Would have to use kp as need grey coverage xx

Yeah sorry 7/7!
Pretty warm though so add base too
I prefer 6/7 tbh depends how deep she wants it, mind you that pic Sharon looks more of a 6.. What do you reckon??

I'd agree Sharon more a 6 but worried it will be too dark for her as she's quite light, il defo try the 7/7 with 7/0 [emoji3][emoji3] thank u for your help X

I'd still be tempted to add a touch of 6 tho!;)
Hope it turns out well :)

I agree. Sharon's does look like a 6 but tend to agree it might feel a little dark for her looking at her colouring. 7/7 is beautiful. You could do the blonde and 7/7 and every second foil spatch in between with 6/7 and 7/7 ct?

Illumina 7/7 is very very warm but the KP is softer in tone and mixed with 7/0 would be lovely - even without the 7/0 would be lovely.

I used the 7/0 and 7/7 it was lovely but didn't cover that well will use the 77/0 next time maybe a bit of 66/0 too x

I used the 7/0 and 7/7 it was lovely but didn't cover that well will use the 77/0 next time maybe a bit of 66/0 too x

If you want the /7 tone then use 7/00 and 7/7 not 77/0 that won't give you a /7 tone.

Thanks cams as always! Will the 7/00 cover like the 77/0 x

Thanks cams as always! Will the 7/00 cover like the 77/0 x

Yes they are intended for extra coverage, however not as intense as 77/0 x

That's fabulous! Il use the 7/00 plus 7/7 thanks again x

Latest posts

Back