Wet colour melt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbie douglas

hairtips
Reaction score
Hello can someone please tell me what a wet colour melt is? what benefits you get from using this technique please?
thank you

Its just doing a root stretch with a toner on the rest or just a root stretch but whilst the hairs wet.

Its fast, convenient and soft. It provides a nice shadow to avoid any harsh contrast or lines if you're not that great at balayage yet.

Its just doing a root stretch with a toner on the rest or just a root stretch but whilst the hairs wet.

Its fast, convenient and soft. It provides a nice shadow to avoid any harsh contrast or lines if you're not that great at balayage yet.
thank you cams, i am fairly new to balayage and am so interested in all the new terms people are using. i have never done the root stretch on wet hair and still trying to be more confident using loreal toners. I need to be a little bit more daring i always play it safe especially with clients with such long hair that needs toning down always nervous they will grab and go to ashy or dark.

What makes it easier/better result if it's done on wet hair? X

The blending, it's lovely to work on wet to do it. It's not just fir toners and semis you can use permanent too :)

Latest posts

Back