What age for ear piercing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, ES said 'not many' rather than 'none'. Your mum is probably in the minority in her social group.

Personally, I think it looks rather sad to see young children and babies with piercings. What's wrong with waiting until they're 13 plus?

Acknowledged, AcidPerm.

And I too personally agree with your opinion x

Well I'm sorry I am have obviously missed all these PHDs in Claire's having their baby son or daughter ears pierced multiple times I stand corrected!!! They must be dressed down that day!

But we aren't talking about Claire's assistants are we? We are talking about us in this here site, geeks who I would have hoped have ALL trained and qualified before actually piercing ears.
And for what its worth yes my daughter has had her young daughters ears pierced, she is not some run down chav but a very bright young woman who is putting herself through uni as a single mum to teach sociology.
Please don't tell me others are judging me for my decisions when you yourself are judging everyone's personal choices!!

Oh and don't think I didn't see your previous deleted post..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Disagree: As long as your child has no piercing's why worry?!

Agree: Fair enough, your choice

It could go on forever what's right or wrong as clearly everyone has different opinions

:)

But we aren't talking about Claire's assistants are we? We are talking about us in this here site, geeks who I would have hoped have ALL trained and qualified before actually piercing ears.
And for what its worth yes my daughter has had her young daughters ears pierced, she is not some run down chav but a very bright young woman who is putting herself through uni as a single mum to teach sociology.
Please don't tell me others are judging me for my decisions when you yourself are judging everyone's personal choices!!

Oh and don't think I didn't see your previous deleted post..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Lol Sorry but people DO judge (not me). If you see an infant with twice pierced years you probably think something different from me. If you see a five year old boy with an earring you see something different from me! Many establishments One stud for ladies and no earrings for men are rules, I was a hostess on gulf air and one set of studs and that was it. I rarely see tots with earrings but when I do. i don't think it is a very posh look! Although for some reason a lot of you on here are trying to convince me this is what posh, educated, members of the establishment do.

Last edited:
My mun didn't let me have mine done till I was 13 & tbh It didn't hurt as I cant remember that either..

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok ladies and gents, I'm calling time on this thread now.

Not only was this thread first posted in October 2012, it is once again straying off topic.

Besides that, I would imagine by now the OP has all the information she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back