What are your Mother's Day plans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
Just wondered what you guys had planned for your lovely mums this Mother's Day?
I had booked in for afternoon tea where me n my partner are getting married next year but they have rung n double booked n because the other person rang first we can't go :( so I don't really know where to go or what to do :/ I didn't really want to do the traditional Sunday meal.
Ideas? Xx

Me and my mum are going to New York on the 3rd of April so I have booked us an afternoon tea at the plaza on the 6th, I cannot wait!! 😻
Always go for an afternoon tea with her so it will be nice this year to have one planned when we are away!
Although that doesn't help you sorry :( xx

EDIT: I am however treating her to whatever treatments she wants from me on Sunday, she's picked a facial and pedicure! Xx

Me my mum, my brother and his wife are going to have lunch looking over the sea and a walk on the local beach on Sunday. Can't wait. Nice and chilled out and no washing up! X

Just wondered what you guys had planned for your lovely mums this Mother's Day?
I had booked in for afternoon tea where me n my partner are getting married next year but they have rung n double booked n because the other person rang first we can't go :( so I don't really know where to go or what to do :/ I didn't really want to do the traditional Sunday meal.
Ideas? Xx

Oh my days how fab! I LOVE New York I would live there if I could, it's just such a buzz it really is the city that never sleeps.
Have an awesome time hun x x x

Oh my days how fab! I LOVE New York I would live there if I could, it's just such a buzz it really is the city that never sleeps.
Have an awesome time hun x x x

Thank you I am so excited 😃😃 especially for afternoon tea haha!! Xxx

Latest posts

Back