What can I expect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruxoru

Reaction score
i have recently booked an appointment to to get my hair done and i dont use the salon where i work...,now i just just started cosmetology so im still new and i need your advice on what i can expect and what i should say to the hairdresser to get the right colour

im going for white hair as iv seen it get very popular but when i booked my appointment i said i was going to bleach it at home and get it toned in the salon and she said she will put a ash tone in it .....is ash what i want for white hair ? also how light will my hair need to be for them to achieve this white colour

ps my hair is a light gold blonde and they use goldwell hair dyes

thanks for any reply's it will help alot x

Your hair needs to be as light as possible to get white. I would personally use a violet toner to get a platinum blonde, because if you add ash to yellow tones you get green! Violet will cancell out the warmth and leave a lovely white blonde, providing the hair has been bleached pretty much white already!
Out of interest, why dont you use the salon where you work?
xxx

Your hair needs to be as light as possible to get white. I would personally use a violet toner to get a platinum blonde, because if you add ash to yellow tones you get green! Violet will cancell out the warmth and leave a lovely white blonde, providing the hair has been bleached pretty much white already!
Out of interest, why dont you use the salon where you work?
xxx

oh dear i hope they dont give me green haha i dont use it as i would hate to get a bad hair cut in the place i work and have to pretend like its ok when its not :)

Latest posts

Back