What could this be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimid

Reaction score
Hy there jut wondering if ye could help i have never seen anything like this before- would describe as thickness of skin under my thumb nail.....i have just removed my gelish and this is there......petrified as to what it is..... I wear nitrile gloves all the time.... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400619125.208529.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400619138.041232.jpg

I can't really see properly from the picture but I have had dry/peeling/hard skin under my working thumb and index finger. It's from over exposure to acetone/scrubfresh and gel product. Do you wear gloves when working?

Thats a slight reaction to gel, my collegue gets it. Do you use that nail to wipe/scrape away execss gel off the clients skin?? X

Ah thanks girls..... Well i did use that nail actually and then i was using thumbs o remove cuticle away so now wear gloves all the time...so do u think it could still be that?? I was petrified it was fungal :( :( there is. White are under the nail bed too.... Its not in my course notes so thats why i was worried!!

Latest posts

Back