What do you have on your reception desk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
As the title sugests. I dont have a till. Just a cash tin, and i just wanted to know what everyone has on the reception desk.

Id like to put a decorative piece on there but not sure what id like.

I don't have a till either, cash tins too.
I've got a PDQ machine, pen and a little bowl of mint humbugs for the clients, I only have a small curved desk with shelves under it for app books, tins and stationary x

We have a computer and a pdq machine and we hold the receipts under a very beautiful feng shui crystal which gets a lot of comments from our clients!

Vicki x

As the title sugests. I dont have a till. Just a cash tin, and i just wanted to know what everyone has on the reception desk.

Id like to put a decorative piece on there but not sure what id like.

Maybe put a pic up so we can suggest what decorative piece to put??

On my reception desk i have my computer, a small retail display, current promotions and a bowl on mints for clients. I'm lucky because my reception desk is a really good size. on a separate little desk i have my debit machine, pencils and my phone.

Maybe put a pic up so we can suggest what decorative piece to put??

On my reception desk i have my computer, a small retail display, current promotions and a bowl on mints for clients. I'm lucky because my reception desk is a really good size. on a separate little desk i have my debit machine, pencils and my phone.

Im currently in the middle of set up so just thinking of finishing touches. Will post a pic towards the end

I have my appointment books, vinylux free standing marketing thingy & a holder with my price lists in.

Latest posts

Back