What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashlash

Reaction score
5 months into manicures and pedicures. Went straight into Shellac and Minx after my course. Would love to have your feedback. I can take it!!

Attachments

• 44 nails.jpg
    44 nails.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 49 nails.jpg
    49 nails.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 180
Ok so tell me how to improve my sidewalls?!!

Hmm that ashphalt does look a bit rubbish....one of my early ones. Think I've improved though. The Cityscape being my penultimate so far x

I was just about to post that your cityscape has made me want to try that colour on myself - lovely application. I would also have said that the ashphalt side walls could have been smoother but you've said that yourself.

I used to find that if I hadn't applied the base coat smoothly then the colour coat could sometimes look a bit bitty. So, make sure your base coat is applied with the precision you would use for a colour coat. Looks like you've cracked it already with that cityscape though!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will watch out for that on the base coat. Great advice! Thank you :biggrin:

hi is your first pic l+p? if so do u use white tips or sculpt with white acrylic? all pics look nice btw! xxx

Hi

Great pics- very well done.
I love the smile lines on your french set (first pic)- Are they shellac? If they are, how did youu get them so perfect?

The first pic is Shellac covering Dashing Diva french wrap tips. They are amazing to use and extremely durable. I have them in turqoise and hot pink for the summer too!

Latest posts

Back