What extension supplier do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
My 2 main suppliers have let me down a lot lately, One of them being SJK, The hair was so dry and so thin at the ends, not to mention it shredded ALOT considering everybody raves about them I feel very disapointed, I want a supplier I can trust that does good quality hair? So who do you lot use and what problems have you experienced?

My 2 main suppliers have let me down a lot lately, One of them being SJK, The hair was so dry and so thin at the ends, not to mention it shredded ALOT considering everybody raves about them I feel very disapointed, I want a supplier I can trust that does good quality hair? So who do you lot use and what problems have you experienced?

Hi, I think if you look on here you will find a lot to avoid!!! However it all depends on which hair system you are using? x

Try tasha jacks the hair is beautiful, but you have to prebond yourself otherwise its quite expensive

Try tasha jacks the hair is beautiful, but you have to prebond yourself otherwise its quite expensive

Agree. Tasha jacks supply excellent hair. You get what you pay for!! I was at their studio a couple of days ago and Natasha has up to 34" in stock!!!

I love studio 58. Sjk I still use for wefts and find they are good. Studio 58 have just put their prices up a little so don't expect SJK prices.

I love studio 58. Sjk I still use for wefts and find they are good. Studio 58 have just put their prices up a little so don't expect SJK prices.

We havent actually increased our prices - just had to add VAT - where we have actually reduced the prices by 10% before adding the VAT at 20% to try and help our customers.

When you also add that trade can receive between 5 and 10% discount depending on monthly spend then the prices are no different for a very busy extensionist than they were 'pre vat'

And although we can't post prices on here when you compare our double drawn or new decadence price with SJK luxury (the closest comparison we can make) we actually come up less even with the VAT x

VAT and tax and horrible government paying things that I don't understand suck lol Sjk do 5% discount codes x

Ooooh decadence hair?? Sounds interesting I'll have a mooch :)
Bet you're getting sick of explaining the price vat increase aren't you studio 58!
X

I use sjk only . Never had a problem with aaa. My clients get a blow dry with myself weekly and it keeps it great. I do use more of the luxury and quartz though. I wish all my customers wanted quartz it's beautiful. Don't even start me on tax and vat!

Latest posts

Back