What food can you absolutely not resist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Sometimes there'll be something in the fridge or cupboard that you can't stop thinking about till you've eaten it. Or is that just me? [emoji14]

For me, it's hummus - which in itself isn't too bad esp as its carrot sticks I'm obsessed with dipping into it, but a pot is like 400 calories![emoji16]

Or those Sun Bites in the sweet chilli flavour, I cannot leave them alone! Now I won't even buy them anymore because I know what happens.

What are your foodie weaknesses?

Mixed nuts, cracked black pepper and cheddar ryvita thins and my ultimate fav ready salted crisps

I don't really like chocolate or sweets, I went through a really bad phase about 6 months ago of eating ready salted crisps for every meal and snacks so now I don't buy the big multi packs of them, only a pack now and again otherwise I'll just demolish them but I love them so much [emoji7]

Sometimes there'll be something in the fridge or cupboard that you can't stop thinking about till you've eaten it. Or is that just me? [emoji14]

For me, it's hummus - which in itself isn't too bad esp as its carrot sticks I'm obsessed with dipping into it, but a pot is like 400 calories![emoji16]

Or those Sun Bites in the sweet chilli flavour, I cannot leave them alone! Now I won't even buy them anymore because I know what happens.

What are your foodie weaknesses?

How long have you got Blossom?! ;)

Anything savoury really, particularly Marmite (which most people hate). I could eat it all day long, especially on hot buttered toast.

.......and chocolate of course, but then again who doesn't? :D

I've a definite soft spot for savoury!!! Cheeses, dips, crisps,nuts,crackers,chutney, cheese straws, cheese on toast ,toast with marmite & peanut butter together,cheese & onion pasty etc!!!! But luckily (as my best friend pointed out to me) I haven't got the "greedy gene" OR a massive appetite (luckily!!) otherwise I think I'd be the size of a house!!! [emoji23]

I can't resist a sweet , chocolate or pastry. I always try to say no but I can't ever resist. How can I say, I eat healthy when someone offers you a chocolate truffle?

I've a definite soft spot for savoury!!! Cheeses, dips, crisps,nuts,crackers,chutney, cheese straws, cheese on toast ,toast with marmite & peanut butter together,cheese & onion pasty etc!!!! But luckily (as my best friend pointed out to me) I haven't got the "greedy gene" OR a massive appetite (luckily!!) otherwise I think I'd be the size of a house!!! [emoji23]

Marmite and peanut butter together is delicious :D

Cake. Chocolate . Oatcakes and hummus. Twiglets (bonus that no one else likes them so more for me:D)
Pate and toast. Cheeseboard. But you need to physically take it away from or I will eat it til I'm sick! Wotsits.

Marmite and peanut butter together is delicious :D

Ooh digestive biccy sandwich with almond butter and jam. Awesome with cupa tea!

How long have you got??

Savoury or sweet, I'm not fussed.
Chocs,
Crisps,
cake,
Ice cream
Curry samosas and bhajis

Luckily, I can take or leave shop biscuits generally so won't eat a whole pack but I like baking and I do make fab choc chip cookies.

Everything sweet .... that's naughty [emoji23]

Oh god I can't resist chocolate peanuts... I go for a few and before I know it I've eaten the whole bag [emoji87][emoji85]
They're just so moreish.

And cheese lol! [emoji23] Extra mature and crumbly [emoji39]

Chocolate and more chocolate
Ice cream
Tiramisu
Co op paella! I love it and always eat almost the full meal for 2 [emoji17]

Oh god I can't resist chocolate peanuts... I go for a few and before I know it I've eaten the whole bag [emoji87][emoji85]
They're just so moreish.

And cheese lol! [emoji23] Extra mature and crumbly [emoji39]
Even the words extra mature and crumbly have got me drooling lol

Dribbling at every post anything that's clogs the arteries I find haha.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478024270.576876.jpg

Basically [emoji24]

I'm allergic to cows milk so lots of sweet stuff is on the banned list. However, Aldi stollen is milk free. I get through one a week but I'm not buying it till December.

Also;
Aldi knock off frazzles
Ready salted crisps
Pringles
Hula hoops.

I really miss those huge bags of crisps they used to do. One of them and a bottle of cava is Friday night fodder, or it was before everything had to be in tiny little bags.

Chocolate and pastry.

Latest posts

Back